Affordable Rent Program
Bradford Run Apartments offers special programs designed to keep rents affordable. Your household may qualify if you earn household income falls within the guidelines below. We encourage you to contact our leasing center for more information if you believe you may qualify.
|1 Person||2 People||3 People||4 People||5 People||6 People||7 People||8 People|
|Maximum Annual Income||$42,400||$48,400||$54,480||$60,480||$65,360||$70,160||$75,040||$79,840|
|Maximum Monthly Income||$3,533||$4,033||$4,540||$5,040||$5,447||$5,847||$6,253||$6,653|
In order to qualify and be approved for this affordable housing, verification of your households eligibility will need to be documented. In order to expedite the processing of your application for qualification with the LIHTC program guidelines, you may provide us with any of the documents listed below that apply to your household. These documents may not be required if your households income, assets and other eligibility information is verified and documented completely by a third party source. However, providing the documents at the time of application may speed up our approval process and/or clarify incomplete third party documentation. A photo copy of the following documents is acceptable. If you do not have copies we will be happy to make copies of any original documents you have.
PLEASE PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS AS THEY APPLY TO YOUR HOUSEHOLD.
- All Filed Divorce or Legal Separation Records for all current and previous marriages. Records should include petition for dissolution; final decree of dissolution; and custody, support and property settlement documents.
- All Court Ordered Child Support Documents and Paternity Records if court order is not part of a divorce filing.
- Award Letters Dated within 120 days for Social Security, Supplemental Social Security (Disability), Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), Pensions and Trusts Funds, Unemployment Benefits, Annuity Payments, and Death or Disability Payments.
- Last 6 Consecutive Pay stubs for all adults (18 years of age or older) in your household.
- Most Current Bank or other Financial Institution Statement for all asset accounts held. These assets accounts include but are not limited to checking, savings, certificates of deposits, money markets, mutual funds, 401Ks, and IRAs.
- Birth Certificates for all children under the age of 18 and adult students living as a dependent with parent(s).
- Social Security Cards for each member of your household including minors
I love it. First apartment I've had on my own. I've always had roommates and it is amazing having my own place. I love everything about my apartment. The staff at the office are really nice. I would definitely recommend others to living at Bradford Run.- ApartmentRatings.com
Staff is always helpful and courteous. maintenance requests are addressed quickly. the grounds are well maintained and debris is removed daily. I am kept updated on things going on in the complex and available amenities- ApartmentRatings.com
The staff has been so helpful and friendly and the grounds are spotless!- Google
This is a wonderful community. The leasing and maintenance staff are wonderful and always willing to help with any issues or concerns or just there to offer a kind greeting or warm smile. I highly recommend this property!- ApartmentRatings.com
Bradford Run Apartments is a very nice place to live, the office staff is wonderful including the maintenance staff. The grounds are kept clean and repairs are taken care of in a speedy manner. The tenants have been very nice here as well.- ApartmentRatings.com
It's been excellent. The management has been courteous. The neighbors are cool. I have no real complaints. I like the ducks in the pond. They give the place a certain personality and enjoyment of living here.- ApartmentRatings.com
I haven't been here long, but during my time here so far, I haven't had any issues. Staff is friendly & try their best to accommodate our needs. My maintenance requests were all handled in a timely, professional manner. Nice, quiet environment. Other residents in the building where I stay seem friendly & polite. Great place to live, in my opinion.- ApartmentRatings.com
The staff has been so helpful and friendly and the grounds are spotless!- Christina B.
This is a wonderful community. The leasing and maintenance staff are wonderful and always willing to help with any issues or concerns or just there to offer a kind greeting or warm smile. I highly recommend this property!!- ApartmentRatings.com
Bradford Run Apartments is a very nice place to live, the office staff is wonderful including the maintenance staff the grounds are kept clean repairs are taken care of in a speedy manner. There are normal repair issues but I can deal with those. The tenants have been very nice here as well.- ApartmentRatings.com